About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Friday, September 10, 2010
The 235th Day @ 10:43 PM

Went to Kulang in JB today to visit my Grandma[=

Left the house at around 6.30am..
I WANTED to wake up at about 6,
But instead, was woken up by my dad nagging away that it was 6.15..
The funny thing is,
Yesterday night,
I wanted to turn on my hand phone alarm (One of the only things that can wake me :P)
But i couldn't get to sleep cause i was thinking so much ><
So delayed turning on the alarm..
Thinking and thinking......
And then dozed off..
Found out in the morning that i never did set the alarm =x
Opps~

So yeah,
Went pass custom,
And finally got to use the thumbprint thingy :D
Haha, Its a lot faster than the usual stamping!
Went to Larkin (JB's bus inter-change =O)
Got breakfast and tickets for a bus at 10..
At that time,
It REALLY felt like afternoon,
Like I've been out VERY long..
Looked at my watch,
O.O 8am? =O
Well,
Caught the 10am bus,
Arrived at Kulang at about 11.30 =x

My parents actually wanted to go trekking,
But it drizzled so we didn't go =x (I was too lazy to go anyways! :P)
Finally went to visit my Grandma who was staying at my Aunt's house..

Went me and my younger brother went in,
I saw my Grandmother,
And she was close to tears from seeing us, (Us 3 brothers don't visit often ><)
It was heart-warming,
Yet at the same time, heart-breaking,
To see her again..
I still can't understand what she says to me though =x

Bought quite a lot of stuff..
Oh! And i found out that non of the toilets in JB have toilet paper =O
And i had like,
SLIGHT DIAHOREA =x
Hahas, I found a new appreciation for pocket tissue :P

On the way back,
Yet again i felt that it was late..
At that time, It was about 7pm? O.O
Still quite early yeah?
Hahas, It feels like the day was VERY long =x

Getting away from home was in a sense relaxing..
Didn't have the usual paranoid thinking..
Didn't have the chance to talk to anyone either..
Didn't get the chance to use the computer too :p (Except now of course :D)

Although,
Back to reality,
I BARELY touched my homework yet..
And I'm always busy on weekends so...
DARNNNNNNNN =x

I have a feeling,
I will be up till quite late,
Thinking tonight..
Have no clue about what though..
Just feel like, There's a lot to think about..
Hahas, Oh well =x
Last 2 days before school..
Rest while i still can,
AND REST WELL!

Jiayous to everyone who's doing last-minute rush of homework!!
(Which i believe is MOSTLY everyone :P)