About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Wednesday, September 15, 2010
The 240th Day @ 3:45 PM

Sigh..
Not everything passes in time,
But most things do..

Got quite pissed near the end of the school day..
Cause like, I was supposed to brief my group about what to do for SL presentation,
But, My Mother Tongue teacher wanted us to finish one 报章读后感..
Which included, 1 intro, 3 reasons with regards to the question, 2 consequences, 3 suggestions/solutions to the problem and a conclusion..
And i had to do that in about 35 mins ><
That's not whats irritating though..
What really got me pissed,
Was when even though the bell rang,
She still insisted that we CAN finish it and submit it by today..
She eventually let us off after about 5-10mins though..

Things didn't get better during the briefing,
Everyone who was ALREADY there was bugging me cause they wanted to go home/CCA..
And even then, They didn't cooperate much..
But i guess, Personally, I've never been the type who likes to speak in front of a crowd..
I get all nervous and super easily distracted ><..

Overall, The day was quite tiring..
Although my Math and Physics teachers didn't come (Total of 4 periods)
Our Chemistry and Biology teacher came in,
Chemistry was a surprise full paper test, (2 periods)
And Biology took up another 2 periods (Total 4 cause i had biology in the morning)

Sigh...
I seriously have to eliminate that bad habit of mine..

Forgot what else i wanted to write D=
Oh well..
Forget about it..
Haiz.. I miss talking to someone ):

Now that all that is written,
I'm feeling better..(:
Though the mints i bought aren't keeping me awake like i intended..
SLEEPY!
Hahas..
Okay, Back to work..
Got to send my group an email,
Cause i cut my intended about 10 mins briefing,
To about 3-5 mins..
All i stressed on was 'CHECK YOUR EMAIL!'
So i better go do the job and email them D=
MAYBE I'll edit later :D

Edit:
Well well..
Looks like I'm editing after all =P
Better go do my homework after this though..

I look from afar and wonder how things turned out this way..

I keep wondering whether a certain someone still reads my blog posts D=
Then again,
I'm not really that concerned with who is reading and who ain't..
Its a choice yeah =D

私がなぜかこうすればを感じなさい?
Hahas, the wonders of the internet :P

I want to be the reason for your smile[=