Monday, September 20, 2010
The 244th Day @ 7:05 PM
Just got back from school..
Yep, I should post now,
Before the feelings die off..
I feel kinda..
Somewhat angry and fearful?
I'm angry at myself..
Once again..
For blowing up,
Loosing my cool and 'storming' out of class during the SL briefing today..
And now,
I'm scared,
That my group mates are angry at me?..
That paranoid feeling..
Haiz..
Here's the story of what happened..
Last week,
I told my group to send me their reflections on their SL presentation..
I had a briefing for them (I think i wrote about this before D=)
I prepared some stuff to say..
But like, Lots of them were rushing me,
Saying they want to go home and stuff..
And I compromised,
Cutting down on what i wanted to say,
And just stressing for them to check their email and send me their reflections by Friday..
On Friday,
Out of 19, I got 4-5 reflections? ><
And till now,
I still only have 6 reflections..
Today,
In the morning,
I meet Mr Goh my AVA teacher,
He tells me that there's rehearsal after school on Wednesday and Thursday for the mid-autumn festival performance this Friday..
And the thing is,
I have to complete editing and extracting the SL video by Thursday,
Cause the presentation is on Friday as well..
So i tell him that i might be a little busy..
And the feeling after that..
He didn't say anything,
But it felt as though he was disappointed..
So yeah,
Decided to juggle between the two..
Not sure how, But I'll try..
After school..
Had the briefing,
Yet again,
Everyone was asking me how long it would take..
I intended for a short briefing, so i told them just that..
My group took awhile to settle,
And while some people were still roaming around,
Those that were already in class were bugging me to get on with it..
So i just started talking..
Admitting that i had no clue how to get 19 people to do 1 powerpoint presentation..
Asking for suggestions..
Not getting a reply..
Repeatedly getting interrupted by people..
I just blew...
It felt as though,
I was wasting their time..
Not one of them seemed like they wanted to be there..
Even (Someone),
Whom i thought would at least give me her attention was using her handphone,
Even after waltzing in late..
I left the classroom..
And my actions just started bugging me..
But i didn't want to go back in....
I just couldn't...
No one from my SL group is going to read this..
None of them is going to find out..
Not unless i tell them..
Will talking things out with the whole group tomorrow work?
Is it a feasible idea?
I feel so paranoid now..
That people are going to be upset at me...
Sigh..
Oh well,
=D
That's for all those who care(:
Don't worry,
I'll be fine..
Just not now..
It'll work out!
Somehow..
Grateful to Jing Ying, Chun Hwee, Lucas, and Charmian!
Although they probably won't see this..
Thanks to Jing Ying and Chun Hwee for working out a work plan for the SL presentation..
And thanks to Chun Hwee, Lucas and Charmian for listening to me ramble on about stuff..
Sure, they may not see this,
But so what?
So what!?! =D
Edit:
Ughhh..
Just woke up after sleeping for about..
3Hours?
More or less..
Didn't manage to do any homework..
And i still feel sleepy now..
Gosh =x
Hahas, I think,
I'll just go back to sleep..
Settle my homework tomorrow...
Hmmm, I wonder..
Does anyone actually read the 'edit' sections after reading the post?
Nono, More like, If anyone checks for 'edit' sections =x
Kinda REALLY regret falling asleep now =/
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH ><
Lols, I'm laughing at myself though =x
No apparent reason,
Just am :D
[=