Saturday, October 2, 2010
The 256th Day @ 11:11 PM
A long day that seemed to have pass by in a flash =O
Lols, Had nothing on today,
So my day seemed particularly long..
However, Looking back on it now,
Everything seemed to have passed by in a flash =O
Hahas, Finally went cycling today[=
And i nearly fell off my bike... TWICE!!
Cause i was going too fast.. (Opps =x)
Hahas, the first time,
I was crossing the traffic light,
And decided to race against the bus that was accelerating beside me =P
I went faster and faster,
Until i realised that the opposite end had a bend (Blehh)
Pressed the brake and my back wheel skidded a bit D=
Hahas, Managed to stop without falling off!!~
Second time was when i was cycling pass the construction area,
Where the concrete floor was smashed up and covered with two large planks..
So yea, a slight slope on one side from level ground onto the plank,
However on the other side,
NO SLOPE!!!! X.X
Just that on one side, the plank was touching the floor,
On the other, A significantly sized rock =x
So yeah, I think you can guess what happened..
NEARLY cycled into the rock X.X
Ended up only dropping my wallet out of the basket though..
Oh! And there were two red ants crawling on my feet! LOLS =x
Felt my feet itch a little,
Stop to see a red ant biting my ankle =O
Got rid of it and another red ant which was on my shoe,
No swelling though,
So i guessed, There wasn't a bite =x
Well,
I tried..
Not sure how things went,
But i didn't get a reply..
Oh well..
Nothing much else about today..
Nothing i can remember currently that is =x
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I remember!!!!
I'm going to (Might) get a new phone soon!
But i don't know what to get...
I went a phone with Wi-Fi so i can stop getting distracted by random stuff on the computer..
At least if its on my phone,
I can do it in my room.. And study at the same time..
I don't really study well in front of the computer screen ><
ACK ACK =x
MY eye hurts!
Lols =x
Okayokay, I should go shower and SLEEP!!
From tomorrow onwards,
I shall restrain myself from using the computer! (Too much =p)