About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Wednesday, October 6, 2010
The 259th Day @ 9:17 PM

Hmmm, I should really be studying....!!
Lols =x
Yea, Still being distracted by the computer,
Although i have already gotten my phone..
I don't know how to use the Wi-Fi! ><

Well, Lets see...
I got the Sony Ericsson Aino!
Quite surprised =O
Cause its actually a $700+ phone!
After discount its $198 =x
There wasn't any other models that i liked..
So yeah, Ended up getting that =D
I'm paying half of the costs though~

Hahas,
Yet again I'll be loosing some memories stored with my old phone..
I remember telling my friend once,
"Its okay even if all these memory filled messages are deleted, Cause I'm sure we'll be able to share even happier memories!"
More or less something like that..
I wonder if I'll be able to repeat this line though =x
Oh well,
Keep the memories stored in my heart where they belong(:

I'm getting quite freaked out that i can't hear properly through my left ear..
SERIOUSLY!!
For the whole day now!!
Goshh.. I don't want to be deaf in one ear!! =x

Read something last night that really got me thinking..
I read this before,
But reading it last night, It really left a great impact..

'What do we love about heroes in movies? They never complain! The hero gets a knife in his back or an arrow in his leg, and pulls it out and gets on with the job. We like people who don't complain.'
Some things other people just don't want to hear. Things like :
"I've got a headache."
"I'm in a bad mood." (><)
"I didn't sleep last night."
"Nobody likes me."
"I hate myself!"
"I'm bored."
"I'm depressed." (><)
"Why does everything always happen to me?"

Sure, maybe these points don't apply ALL the time,
But its true,
Nobody likes to listen to complains!
So yep,
I'm going to stop complaining(:
Everyone will be upset or depressed,
That's a fact that can't be changed,
But no one ever said that you had to announce that to the whole world right?

I realised that I'm a really timid person! =x
The slightest eye contact,
And i turn my face away..
Lols =x

Okay,
I'm going to leave it at that =x