About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Thursday, October 7, 2010
The 260th Day @ 8:59 PM

A few more days till EOYs...
Still cant concentrate on my studies though=x

Hmmm... I think I'm starting to get used to WiFi[=
A little bothered cause I disconnected from WiFi earlier and the connection automatically changed to the phone's one..
Cause from what I remember, just a few minutes of that costs A LOT...
I was on for roughly a minute ><
Oh I forgot to mention, I'm writing this post on my phone![=
Hahas! Blogging from my phone[=

Okayokay...
I'm going to end here[=
Its really hard to write cause I'm still not used to the keypad><
Hahas![=
Yea.. I think I'll keep my troubles to myself[=
Jiayous one and all! And for students, GO STUDY!=P