Monday, October 11, 2010
The 263rd Day @ 11:11 PM
The night of the first day of the EOY exams?!? =O
Hahas, Honestly speaking,
I have lots on my mind..
Lots of stuff bugging me..
Such as relationships, exams and handphone bill?!? ><
Oh well(:
Everything will work out somehow!(I hope!)
A-Maths tomorrow..
And History on Wednesday..
I have a bad feeling for both papers..
Still not done with A Maths revision..
Eyes are hurting and my vision is blurred ><
Lols..
No mood to study at all today..
I guess,
With so many things happening,
I just can't seem to concentrate...
... ...
Nahh.. Its just me making excuses for myself..
its pretty common eh?
Coming up with excuses for yourself to justify your actions..
Heh..
Okay,
I should go finish up A Maths, Read a little on History and GO SLEEP! ><
4 Days left..
When all this ends,
Is anything going to change?
Or will life still be the same...
The best excuse for my lack of concentration...
YOU! (Refering to computer =P)