Wednesday, October 20, 2010
The 266th Day @ 4:28 PM
Today is 20/10 in 2010 huh?..
Under a lot of pressure..
SL presentation is tomorrow..
Yet nothing is done..
I don't know what to say..
I want to say that the group is at fault..
They didn't coperate..
They didn't listen to instructions..
But, No..
That's not right..
Who am i, to say that they are at fault..
When I, myself am at fault?..
I was disorganised..
I didn't put my point across properly..
I compromised to meet the needs of the group,
Who am i, to want respect from them,
When i can't even get the respect from someone whom I'm supposedly closer to?..
I really don't know what to do..
I tried asking the teacher,
Before i even said anything he said this..
'Don't tell me you cannot finish'
How did i just know he was going to say that?..
Sigh..
Nearly cried while explaining the situation to my Dad...
Still feeling teary now actually..
I feel even worse though,
Remembering that i gave Lim Min that look just now..
Sorry..
Everything is just so... screwed up...
Tired...
Guess i should get back to work huh?..
Don't even know what to do though..
I'm glad for my friend though.. Nigel..
I don't know what i would do,
If he wasn't there when i went to look for the teacher...
Thanks my friend..
20/10 in 2010..
Yet again, I'm looking back at the past..
Edit:
Phew..
Almost done for today..
Just need to save the video,
Then test it out..
Finish the touch up in school tomorrow..
*Yawn* Too sleepy to continue now.. ><
Oh well,
I'm glad..
A little disappointed..
But glad still..
Cause i have people who got my back[=
Sigh..
A little regretful..
Wanted to chat with friends today..
Oh well..
I did my best..
Nothing else i can do about SL now..
Lets see how things go bah..
Nights! =O (Its 1am?!? I haven't even showered yet.... OKAY.. I feel gross!!)
SOOOOOOOOOOO going to shower NOWWWWWWWW! D:<