About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Friday, November 26, 2010
The 278th Day @ 10:21 PM

Darn ><
So much for pushing myself to exercise and study...
It's been raining everyday,
Plus i had a terrible headache...

Mum just rub some cream on my head,
Now its cooling/hot till it hurts =O
Lols..

Been sleeping the whole day today cause of my headache...
A little at a loss what to do...
At this rate,
I'm not going to be able to catch up to ......

Oh well,
Sleep well,
And make the most of December =)

I can't help myself,
But I've been thinking more and more about you lately..
I don't know where i read this from,
But i read that,
If you dream of someone,
It means that that person is missing you,
How i wish that were true,
Cause last night i was dreaming of you.. =x

LOLS, I SOUND LOVESICK =x
Heh, Just because I've promised myself NOT to get into a romantic relationship,
Doesn't mean i don't want one...
Hahas =x

Okay,
Better go sleep so,
Hopefully will wake up with a clear mind =x

Jiayoujiayou =DD