About


Marcus Wong(:
Evergreen Sec
Becomes a year older on 17th Nov.
l Email l Facebook l
*leave a tag before you go.
*DO NOT spam.
*NO VULGARITIES.
*enjoy your stay. :D


Chat


Links
LINKS HERE.
Amanda
Lim Min
Celestine
Benji
Effervescence
Ian
Patrizha
Zenas


Music
MUSIC CODE HERE. MixPod RECOMMENDED.


Musicbabiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Friday, December 31, 2010
The Final Day @ 12:10 PM

-THE END-

Hahas, yeap, my last post =)
Well on this blog that is,
Who knows?
I might start another one.
But then, I don't really find a purpose in advertising my life to the world =x
So till the day i figure out how to NOT make my blog an excuse to complain,
I'll stop posting =D

Last day of the year huh?
Haha, I remember the first post of my blog saying that i slept over at Ryan's place,
This year, I'm sleeping over at Zenas' =D

Throughtout this year a lot has happened,
Relationships that started and came to an end,
Friendships that will last a lifetime,
Exposure to new and creative stuff,
'Leading' in CCA and more =)
Yeap, lots have happened.
And i can say, I changed a lot too,
Thanks to friends of mine =D

Tomorrow will be the start of 2011!
Which means... 'O' Levels!! =x
Haha, I'm not looking forward to the stress,
Merely looking forward to the fun we're going to have after the exams =)

Tuesday is the first day of school!
And I'm not done with homework yet =P
Haha, first day is going to be very busy~~
Lot of stuff happening =X
FunFun! Lots of new toys in AVA too =3
Haha!

Alright,
Time to end off,
A final THANK YOU to,

EFFERVESCENCE!
Namely... (In no particular order~)
GERMAINE,
ZENAS,
IAN,
AMANDA,
DAVID,
RYAN,
PATRIZHA,
WEI SHENG,
WEE THENG,

And of course, SCHOOL FRIENDS!,
Namely.... (In no particular order~)
ONG JING ZHI,
NIGEL,
LIM MIN,
DIANA,
JOSHUA,
HONG CHYE,
CHARMIAN,

And everyone else's name who doesn't come to mind yet! =x
Hahas =P
It may be the last post,
But, 'The End Is But The Start Of Something New' yeah? =DD

Jiayous! =D
Thanks for reading~
And of course,

HAPPY 2011!! =DD

-THE END-